Te Puia Price Concessions
Whānau Card Benefits
Whānau Card Terms
Whānau Card Application PDF
Whānau Card Terms and Conditions
- The following Terms and Conditions govern your use of the Whānau Card (‘the card’). By purchasing and using the card, you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions and any amendments that may be made.
- The card remains the property of Te Puia, must be returned upon request and may be revoked at any time without notice.
- The card offer is only available to New Zealand residents (proof of New Zealand Residency required upon purchase).
- The card is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Conditions on use of the card.
- Each card is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
- The card provides free admission to the primary cardholder, one secondary cardholder nominated on the application form, and up to 4 children (15 years and under).
- Discounts associated with this card do not apply to already discounted items and/or discounted promotions unless stipulated.
- Excludes special promotions, including special one off events. On these occasions a card member price will be stipulated. Refer to website for details on these occasions.
- If you wish to return any merchandise purchased with the card, you will be subject to Te Puia’s refund policy.
- Prices and discounts are subject to change.
- Te Puia does not take responsibility for the loss of your card. If the card is lost, stolen or used improperly, please contact Te Puia immediately on 0800 837842. The replacement fee for a misplaced or lost card is $5.
- Te Puia reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time, at its sole discretion. Any amendments will be effective immediately upon posting on Te Puia’s website. Checking for and/or notice of amendments or cancellations remains the sole responsibility of the cardholder.