Collection of Information
Te Puia operates the website www.tepuia.com and collects information about online customers and other website users including:
- Personal information provided voluntarily through e-mail reservations, website reservations and sales, telephone, fax, application forms, questionnaires, competitions, customer feedback forms, correspondence or contact in person.
- Aggregated data which includes measuring traffic, referring sites, origin of users and traffic patterns to our websites. This information does not identify you personally and is not linked to the personally identifiable information that you may have provided.
Use of Personal Information
Te Puia collects this information in order to provide the best possible service to you while you are visiting our sites. The information that you provide may be used for the following purposes:
- To verify your identity and process any transactions that you might make on our site.
- To inform or offer the most relevant information suitable to you and your interests.
- For any marketing, internal or market research, promotional, publicity, or direct marketing that we might undertake.
- For any other purposes that you authorise.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Te Puia will not sell, or allow third parties access to your information without your authorisation except where it is required by law.
Te Puia takes all reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is secure, and protects that information from misuse or loss, and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. Please note however that total security of data transmission over the internet cannot be guaranteed as being completely secure. Hence we cannot guarantee and do not warrant the security of information transmitted to us over the internet. You acknowledge that you do so at your own risk.
Access to Information
You may request Te Puia to access and make corrections to your information at any time. If you believe that your information has been compromised in any way, please contact us immediately.
A cookie is a small text file that resides on your computer’s hard disk and is recognised by our server when you visit our site. A cookie cannot read your hard drive or perform any commands on your computer. It does not contain any of your personal identifiable information. You may configure your web browser to not accept cookies however you may experience a loss of functionality as a result.
Te Puia may use the information collected by cookies to:
- Track website traffic patterns
- Ensure to display the most relevant content based on the information we collect when you visit our websites.
- Allow you to use certain services on our websites
Google Analytics Display Features & Google Remarketing
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin.
We reserve the right to change this policy at any time. A notice will be placed on the Te Puia home page of any material changes to this policy.
If you have any questions about this policy please contact us at:
Te Puia, Hemo Road, PO Box 334, Rotorua, New Zealand
- Phone: +64 7 348 9047
- Fax: +64 7 348 9045
- Email: email@example.com
Copyright © 2010 Te Puia (NZ MACI). All rights reserved.